Blount Boats, Inc. of Warren, Rhode Island is a full service shipyard specializing the design, construction and repair of steel and aluminum vessels up to 200 feet.
Current Job Openings for Blount Boats:
Pipefitting 3rd Class (Pipefitter’s Helper)
- Basic skills for pipefitting:
- Able to cut and thread pipe.
- Must be able to tack weld with stick and use cutting torch.
- Ability to construct and install pipe hangers.
Machinist 3rd Class (Machinist Helper)
- Able to use most hand tools, calipers, and micrometers.
- Drill tap holes in foundations and specified places for anchoring machinery
- Assist in moving and leveling machinery, using portable jacks, as directed.
- Assists in bolting equipment to deck and attaches fuel, cooling, or lubricating lines as directed, using handtools.
- Able to burn, cut and shear plate
- Able to tack weld with stick and use cutting torch
- Ability to read a tape measure in feet, inches and divisions of an inch.
- Must know basic shipfitting and mechanical skills.
BLOUNT BOATS, INC. EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Please fill out our online employment application below:
Or download and print our employment application in PDF format:
Please download, print, fill out completely and mail to:
Blount Boats, Incorporated
461 Water Street
PO Box 368
Warren, Rhode Island 02885